This site has been selected by URISA as one of the 2017 Exemplary Systems in Government Awards, Distinguished single process system!
Last updated on 6/11/18
How to navigate the site
This site has a majority of Properties owned by the City of New Bern or in conjunction with Craven County. There are 3 pieces to the site, all of which are linked and will automatically change based on the selection in Part 1:
Part 1: Picture and Description. Use the “>” arrows on the side of this window to scroll through the properties. Use the down arrow in the text box, just above the address to hide the text and see the picture only. Clicking on the picture will enlarge and clicking again will minimize the photo. There are 2 links embedded in the description – click on the text “click here”.
Part 2: Locational Map. You can zoom in and out using the plus and minus buttons on the map of your mouse scroll wheel. If you click on a numbered site parts 1 and 3 will change accordingly. Three colored numbers: green: residential site; red: commercial site; and purple: industrial site.
Part 3: Scroll Bar. A thumbnail photo and address is numerically listed again use the “<” or “>” arrows to scroll forward or backwards through the list of available properties. Similar to Part 2, the numbers and icon color corresponds to property type. If you click on a thumbnail Parts 2 and 3 change to that property.
If you have questions or concerns about navigating through the list of properties, please contact Alice Wilson, GIS Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at (252)639-7588.
Legal Disclaimer: Use of On-Line Data and Map Services
The City of New Bern is pleased to offer on-line access to its data and map services (collectively, “Data”). Although the City of New Bern has attempted to preserve the accuracy of the data, the data must be accepted and used by the recipient subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The City of New Bern makes no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the data, nor does the City of New Bern warrant the fitness of the data for any particular purpose or use.
- The City of New Bern assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of the data.
- The City of New Bern assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the data provided regardless of how caused, or any decisions made or actions taken or not taken by the recipient in reliance upon any data provided.
- By using the data, in any form, the user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the City of New Bern and anyone involved in storing, retrieving, or displaying the data for damage of any type that may be caused by retrieving the data over the Internet.
- The City of New Bern does not guarantee that the data will be available to recipients without interruption or error.
- The City of New Bern may modify or remove the data and access methods at will.