The City of New Bern is seeking the services of qualified firms for Mowing Services at City facilities and along City Rights-of-ways for fiscal year 2023/2024.
The scope of work shall include mowing all grass for properties identified in the attached Bid Proposal Sheets. The following scope of work will be required regarding each property listed in this Request for Bids:
- Contractor is to supply a written schedule of work to the Director of Parks and Recreation two (2) weeks before starting work.
- Contractor shall furnish their own commercial rated equipment and labor. Contractor is required to maintain equipment to manufacturer standards.
- From April through October, grass shall be mowed every 14 – 21 days, as determined by the Director of Parks and Recreation.
- Work shall include mowing all grass and weeds; and edging around objects such as landscaping, shrubs, trees, sidewalks, lighting, curbing, posts, etc.
- Grass is to be mowed to avoid grass clippings on sidewalks and/or driveways.
- Debris is to be blown from sidewalks, roads, parking areas, entrances to buildings, etc.
The City of New Bern reserves the right to reject bids. The City of New Bern may or may not award multiple contractors.
(RFB 20230133 Mowing Services)