Search Search Toggle
Slider Accent

Citizen Request Center

Contact Us!

Common issues and associated departments:
  • Utilities Account Questions:  Utilities Business Office
  • Potholes: Public Works Department
  • Report a Crime: Police Department - Investigations
  • Park Maintenance: Parks and Recreation Administration
  • Driving Hazards or signs issues: Public Works Department
  • Electric, Water, or Sewer Emergency Click Here
  • Employment Questions: Human Resources Department or go to our Employment Page

 Department to send issue to:  
 Your Name :  
 Email Address :  
 Phone :  
 Issue :  
 Please respond to me via:   Email    Phone