Search Search Toggle
Slider Accent

ADA Compliance

Modification Request

If you are requesting accommodation, please click on the Reasonable Accomodation Request Form.  If an alternate means of filing a complaint is necessary, please contact our Director of Parks and Receation:

Kari Warren
Director of Parks and Recreation
New Bern Parks and Recreation - Administration
1307 Country Club Road
New Bern, NC 28562
PH:  252-639-2901

Individuals who are dissatisfied with the decision(s) pertaining to his/her request for an accommodation or grievance may file an appeal within 15 calendars after receipt of the response.