Due to COVID-19:
- The maximum capacity of the facility is reduced to 75.
- Follow the W's.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- Face masks are required when not in the water. Face masks, may NOT be worn in the water.
- Social Distancing (6' from others) is enforced.
- In an effort to give as many patrons as possible the oportunity to swim, we are adding weekend swim session in 2 hour blocks. Please see the hours below.
Hours of Operation
The following 2 hour sessions are available on a first come, first served basis:
Friday: 12pm - 2pm; 2:30pm - 4:30pm; and 5pm - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 12pm; 12:30pm - 2:30pm; and 3pm - 5pm
Sunday: 1pm - 3pm; and 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Monday: 10am - 12pm; 12:30pm - 2:30pm; and 3pm - 5pm
The Aquatic Center will CLOSE for the season on Labor Day, 2020.
USER FEES AND CHARGES
|WEEKEND SESSIONS (2 hours of swim time)||City Resident||Non-Resident|
|Up to age 2||$1.00||$1.50|
|Age 3 - 17||$2.00||$2.50|
|Age 18 - 54||$2.50||$3.00|
|Age 55 & Older (Senior)||$1.50||$2.00|
|SEASON PASSES are available||$60.00||$75.00|
(Passes are per person, regardless of age, and non-transferrable.)
To purchase your Pool Seasonal Pool Pass online, CLICK HERE!
|POOL PARTY (2 hours)||$150.00||$200.00|