Search Search Toggle
Slider Accent

Obtain an ABC Permit

Send all permit requests to the Planning and Research Detective.

Retail Requests: 
These requests are for newly formed businesses such as restaurants, bars, or function halls. Click for more information and copy the application. Select Application for ABC Retail Permit(s) and complete: ABC Permit

One-Time Event Requests:
These permits are submitted for a one-time event. An organization must apply for this permit and they must be registered 501(c) or a religious or political organization. Click this link for more information and a copy of the application. Select the appropriate form you need: One-Time Event Permit 

Field Feedback Report Communication
Field Feedback Report