| Follow us on social media!
"Upholding the traditions of a noble profession, the New Bern Police Department will positively IMPACT our community by partnering with citizens and businesses to improve the quality of life and maintain a safe place to live, work and visit."
Our VALUES will IMPACT:
- Integrity - We believe our words and actions are guided by the rules and standards of our profession.
- Motivation - We believe in being enthusiastic and determined to achieve success.
- Professionalism - We believe in exhibiting the ethics, skills, and qualities which are inherent in our noble profession.
- Accountability - We believe in acknowledging and assuming responsibility for our actions.
- Commitment - We believe in a sense of duty and responsibility.
- Trust - We believe honesty, fairness, and reliability will instill confidence and trust.
Emergency: dial 911
Front Desk: (252) 672-4100 (staffed M-F, 8am-6pm; excluding holidays); Fax: (252) 636-6216; or email the Technology and Records Unit.
Need a crash report (uncertified)? Click here: https://newbern.ecrash.interplat.com
Please click here to submit a tip. Include as many details as you can, such as the physical address and names of any known persons. Include your contact information if you would like us to follow up with you directly. You can remain anonymous.
Commendations and/or Complaints
Learn how to make a commendation to a
New Bern Police Department Employee
or file a formal complaint. Click Here