"Upholding the traditions of a noble profession, the New Bern Police Department will positively IMPACT our community by partnering with citizens and businesses to improve the quality of life and maintain a safe place to live, work and visit."
Our VALUES will IMPACT:
- Integrity - We believe our words and actions are guided by the rules and standards of our profession.
- Motivation - We believe in being enthusiastic and determined to achieve success.
- Professionalism - We believe in exhibiting the ethics, skills, and qualities which are inherent in our noble profession.
- Accountability - We believe in acknowledging and assuming responsibility for our actions.
- Commitment - We believe in a sense of duty and responsibility.
- Trust - We believe honesty, fairness, and reliability will instill confidence and trust.
Front Desk: (252)672-4100 (staffed M-F, 8am-6pm; excluding holidays); or email the Technology and Records Unit.
Commendations and/or Complaints
Learn how to make a Commendation to a
New Bern Police Department Employee
or file a Formal Complaint. Click Here