Search Search Toggle
Slider Accent

Report a General Problem

See a Problem?  Tell Us!
Use the form below to alert the City to non-emergency issues that require attention, for example: potholes and other driving hazards, litter, missing or broken signage, overgrown brush, etc.

For Water, Power, or Sewer Emergencies, Call Utility Control at (252) 636-4070

Problem Report Form


Location of Problem



Description of issue: