Search Search Toggle
Slider Accent

Report a Stormwater Problem

See a Problem?  Tell Us!
Use the form below to alert the City to Stormwater issues that require attention, for example: clogged drains, flooding, damaged stormwater infrastructure, etc. 

For Water, Power, or Sewer Emergencies, Call Utility Control at (252) 636-4070

Problem Report Form


Location of Problem



Description of issue: