Search Search Toggle
Slider Accent

Want to Serve on a City Board?

Want to serve on a city board or commission? Click the link below to print/download the application form for the board or commission you're interested in. Complete the application and submit it, along with the required documentation, to Brenda Blanco, City Clerk, at City Hall, 300 Pollock Street, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm (excluding holidays). For questions, contact Brenda Blanco via email by clicking here or by calling (252)639-2701.

City Board/Commission Application Form

Municipal Service District (MSD) Application Form